Remodeled private Oasis with lovely views overlooking the vast coastal rolling hills of Avila Beach. Located in the luxurious Indian Hills of the San Luis Bay Estates, a 55+ community. 1,560 square feet backing into open space, 2 car port parking, open floor plan and a covered deck. A 5,300 square foot lot with plenty of yard space and garden area. A private walk way to the back yard with matured landscaping. A large viewing deck recently improved. This lovely home has new wood flooring and light fixtures. A beautiful remodeled kitchen with new stainless-steel appliances. A plethora of cabinetry and storage room in the kitchen. With a open concept design for an enhanced living environment. View windows capturing natural lighting and the amazing area. Large dinning area with a fire place or a beautiful family room! Both bathrooms have been remodeled with state of the art fixtures. The master shower has stone tile and river rock flooring for an oasis and spa like feel. A sliding "barn" style sliding door separates the bathroom from the master bedroom. Duel sinks in the master bathroom as well for plenty of space. Indian Hills offers the best life style imaginable. Minutes from Down town Avila Beach, Avila Beach golf resort, and Many amazing amenities/destinations. 10 Minutes from SLO and 10 minutes from Pismo Beach leaves this home in a perfect location. Indian hills community has walking trails, common area park for relaxation, and a pool. Do not miss the virtual tour.
- Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Gas Stove, Microwave, Refrigerator, Vented Exhaust Fan
- Pool, Spa, Picnic Area, Hiking Trails, Dues Paid Monthly, Controlled Access
- High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Living Room Deck Attached, Stone Counters
- Forced Air, Fireplace
- Kitchen, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Master Bathroom, Workshop
- Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Phone Connected,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Back Yard,Sprinklers Drip System,Yard
- Carport Attached,Driveway
- Carbon Monoxide Detector(s),Gated Community,Resident Manager,Smoke Detector
- City Lights,Hills,Trees/Woods
- Private Sewer
- Bay Laurel Place to the gate house, provide the address to the security guard. Turn right on Lupine Canyon Road. Left on Valley View lane into Indian Hills. Left on Village Crest.
- San Luis Bay Realty - Taylor North
Property Listed By: Taylor North with San Luis Bay Realty
The real estate listing information is provided by California Regional MLS, Inc. and/or CARETSÂ® for the consumerâ€™s personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumer may be interested in purchasing or leasing. Any information relating to a property referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the California Regional MLS, Inc. and/or CARETSÂ®. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns the web site. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed, and consumer is responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information. Copyright Â© California Regional MLS, Inc. and/or CARETSÂ®. All Rights Reserved.