Nestled in the heart of Edna Valley wine country, this Spanish-style villa boasts outdoor kitchen, gym, solar, wine cellar & expansive flex space with variety of uses. Located in prestigious Varian Ranch, enjoy sprawling oaks & impressive vistas of vineyards & rolling hills. Enjoy the privacy of rural wine country while being just mins from the charming downtowns of Arroyo Grande & SLO. Surrounded by terraces, this grand home allows you to enjoy the Mediterranean climate year around. With mostly single level living (gym on other level), home offers 3 beds, 4.5 baths, 3 fireplaces, vaulted tongue & groove ceilings, & walls of windows/glass doors. Spacious kitchen with high-end appliances, bar, walk-in pantry & full outdoor kitchen on the terrace. Master Suite savors the privacy of its own wing with expansive views, wet bar, fireplace, soaking tub, walk-in shower & outdoor shower. Expansive flex space offers kitchenette, bathroom, fireplace, radiant floor heat, loft & accordion doors. Use as media/game room, guest suite, office, etc. Varian Ranch provides an idyllic gated community with 3,200 ac of open space with trails, stables, pool/spa, clubhouse, tennis courts & more. Surrounded by open acreage, the home's fenced grounds include fire pit, mature oaks, fountains, wine cellar, chicken coop, fruit trees, 3-car garage & platform plumbed for hot tub. With the feeling of utmost privacy, youâ€™re just 7 mi to Village of AG, 8 mi to airport & 10 mi to Pismo Beach & Downtown SLO.
- 6 Burner Stove, Dishwasher, Grill, Microwave, Propane Oven, Propane Range
- Pool, Spa, Barbecue, Outdoor Cooking Area, Picnic Area, Tennis, Hiking Trails, Horse Trails, Club House, Water, Dues Paid Monthly, Controlled Access
- Balcony, Bar, Beamed Ceilings, Built-Ins, Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Ceiling Fan, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Living Room Deck Attached, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Track Lighting, Two Story Ceilings, Vacuum Central, Wet Bar
- Central, Dual
- Forced Air
- Horse Trails,Riding/Stables,Rural
- All Bedrooms Down, Bonus Room, Exercise Room, Great Room, Kitchen, Laundry, Loft, Main Floor Bedroom, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Master Suite, Media Room, Office, Separate Family Room, Walk-In Closet, Walk-In Pantry, Wine Cellar
- Electricity Connected,Propane,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Back Yard,Landscaped,Lot 20000-39999 Sqft,Lot Shape-Rectangular,Sprinklers Drip System
- Garage - Single Door,Garage - Two Door,Garage Door Opener,Gated
- Automatic Gate,Carbon Monoxide Detector(s),Gated Community,Security System
- Hills,Panoramic,Park Or Green Belt,Trees/Woods
- Conventional Septic
- Orcutt Rd to Varian Circle*, left on Bur Clover. *Need gate code for entry to Varian Ranch.
- Wilson & Co. Sotheby's International Realty - Linda Wilson
Property Listed By: Linda Wilson with Wilson & Co. Sotheby's International Realty
The real estate listing information is provided by California Regional MLS, Inc. and/or CARETSÂ® for the consumerâ€™s personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumer may be interested in purchasing or leasing. Any information relating to a property referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the California Regional MLS, Inc. and/or CARETSÂ®. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns the web site. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed, and consumer is responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information. Copyright Â© California Regional MLS, Inc. and/or CARETSÂ®. All Rights Reserved.