Come home to your own zen retreat in Avila Beach. You own the land in the 55+ Indian Hills community behind the gates in San Luis Bay Estates, and this property includes a private garden with shade trees, footpath, drought-tolerant plants and fruit trees. The 1700-sq-ft, 2 bedroom, 2 bath home has been lovingly maintained, including beautiful remodels to the kitchen and baths. The open-concept floor plan is complemented by a dining area with built-in curio cabinet, spacious living room with fireplace, an intimate seating area for reading or visiting, dual-pane windows, plantation shutters and welcoming front door with side lights. The living room could be partitioned or walled off to create an office or bedroom with private entrance. The oversized en suite master features a fireplace; two large closets; room for a couch, dressing area or gym equipment; and an exterior door that leads down a side path to an enclosed 2-car garage with cabinets and extra storage area. A laundry room off the kitchen allows function with separation. Four entrances allow for natural cross-breezes and indoor/outdoor living. The warp-around deck framing is well-constructed, built with pressure-treated wood. The HOA includes access to the pool, sauna and community building. Appliances included. Eligible for VA and FHA loans, with certification.
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Stove, Microwave, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- Pool, Spa, Sauna, Tennis, Hiking Trails, Club House, Dues Paid Monthly, Guard
- Balcony, Beamed Ceilings, Built-Ins, Ceiling Fan, Living Room Deck Attached, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Stone Counters, Storage Space, Tile Counters
- Foothills,Mountainous,Preserve/Public Land,Valley
- All Bedrooms Down, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Master Suite
- Rain Gutters
- Front Yard,Garden,Lot-Level/Flat
- Garage - Front Entry,Garage Door Opener,Private
- Gated Community,Gated with Guard
- Public Sewer
- From gate, right on Lupine, left on Country Club, left on Riverview
- Peterson Team Realty - Mary McNally
Property Listed By: Mary McNally with Peterson Team Realty
The real estate listing information is provided by California Regional MLS, Inc. and/or CARETSÂ® for the consumerâ€™s personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumer may be interested in purchasing or leasing. Any information relating to a property referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the California Regional MLS, Inc. and/or CARETSÂ®. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns the web site. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed, and consumer is responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information. Copyright Â© California Regional MLS, Inc. and/or CARETSÂ®. All Rights Reserved.