Enjoy the ocean breeze and dazzling sunset from one of the two balconies in this beautiful Grover Beach townhouse. Close to shopping, dining, and the beach, this spacious 4 bedroom, 3 bath unit boasts brand new carpet, as well as wood and tile floors. Bright and airy kitchen features upgraded countertops, cabinets and stainless steel appliances. Large master bedroom upstairs features tall ceilings, an ensuite bathroom, and views of dunes and ocean. Located in a quiet area, and just a short commute to both San Luis Obispo and Santa Maria, this is a must see!
- 6 Burner Stove, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- Playground, Call For Rules
- Balcony, Built-Ins, Ceiling Fan, Granite Counters, Living Room Balcony
- Carpet, Tile, Wood
- Forced Air
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Master Suite, Separate Family Room, Walk-In Closet
- Back Yard,Yard
- Public Sewer
- Grand Ave to 14th st
- Sotheby's International Realty - Lauren Daniels
Property Listed By: Lauren Daniels with Sotheby's International Realty
The real estate listing information is provided by California Regional MLS, Inc. and/or CARETSÂ® for the consumerâ€™s personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumer may be interested in purchasing or leasing. Any information relating to a property referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the California Regional MLS, Inc. and/or CARETSÂ®. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns the web site. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed, and consumer is responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information. Copyright Â© California Regional MLS, Inc. and/or CARETSÂ®. All Rights Reserved.