A home in Avila Beach with walking paths, hiking trails, a community- sauna, jaccuzzi, heated salt water pool, club house AND private golf cart access to the beach? Hard to believe. Believe!
This home is ideally located in the desirable Indian Hills 55+ community in the gated San Luis Bay Estates. You'll love spending your days living in this light and bright, spacious 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom home with an additional den and home office. The open concept of the kitchen, dining, and living room make this ideal for entertaining. Features include: laminate wood flooring, custom plantation shutters, dual paned windows, newer appliances, and A/C. You'll enjoy the panoramic views as you sip your morning cup of coffee on the outside deck or you can enjoy the peace and quiet as you relax and watch the sun set. Under the deck you'll find an enclosed storage area perfect for everything you don't want to store in your garage or it can be used as a game room. Follow the brick pathway though the fenced and beautifully landscaped yard to see apricot, plum, pear, and lemon trees just to name a few. As if this home couldn't get any better- it also, features a 2 car garage with a built in work bench, storage cabinets, and an additional small office with separate entrance.
You don't want to miss out on this turnkey home in Avila because you deserve the perfect oasis to relax and retire. Make an appointment to see it today!
- Dishwasher, Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- Pool, Spa, Sauna, Hiking Trails, Club House, Dues Paid Monthly
- Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Laminate Counters, Living Room Deck Attached, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Storage Space
- Forced Air
- Curbs,Street Lighting
- All Bedrooms Down, Den, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Office
- Back Yard,Front Yard,Garden,Sprinklers Drip System,Yard
- Garage - Front Entry,Garage - Two Door,Garage Door Opener
- Carbon Monoxide Detector(s),Gated Community,Gated with Guard,Smoke Detector
- Public Sewer
- Inside Avila Bay Estates - enter gate and turn right on Lupine Canyon Road. Left on Country Club into the Indian Hill neighborhood. Immediate right on Sunrise Terrace. Home is on your right.
- Andrews & Associates - Destiny Micek
Property Listed By: Destiny Micek with Andrews & Associates
The real estate listing information is provided by California Regional MLS, Inc. and/or CARETSÂ® for the consumerâ€™s personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumer may be interested in purchasing or leasing. Any information relating to a property referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the California Regional MLS, Inc. and/or CARETSÂ®. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns the web site. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed, and consumer is responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information. Copyright Â© California Regional MLS, Inc. and/or CARETSÂ®. All Rights Reserved.