ARROYO GRANDE COUNTRY LIVING, CLOSE TO TOWN! Main home + guest quarters on 4.85 acres. Sits upon a gentle knoll to take advantage of the open rural views. Room for your projects, horses and pets. Fully fenced, 2 road accesses.
Large 2500 square foot manufactured home (2001) on its own foundation + a stick built 840 square foot addition (permitted) with its own private entrance, patio and laundry! This could be an ideal space for the extended family, rental income or a home office.
Main home has open floor plan design: family room, living room with fireplace, a dining room and a bonus room. White kitchen has lots of storage, large pantry, pass through to the great room. Convenient laundry room with storage and utility sink. Large private master suite with roomy bathroom, walk in closet, soaking tub and stall shower. The three additional bedrooms and a full bathroom make this a comfortable family home.
The stick built addition (guest house) begins at the large, enclosed breezeway with a tile floor. This flexible space provides a separation from the main house. Roomy 1 bedroom + large walk-in closet with laundry hook-ups + a full bathroom and even a private, fenced patio.
Viejo Road at top of property gives easy access to the pasture area. Workshop area with 20â€™x 30â€™ concrete slab is fenced and gated. Has a Private well and septic tank, both with recent reports. Additional septic connection in place and may possibly be used to add another living structure.
- Electric Oven, Gas Stove, High Efficiency Water Heater
- Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Ceiling Fan, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Open Floor Plan
- Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Central Furnace
- All Bedrooms Down, Bonus Room, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom
- Awning, Rain Gutters
- Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected
- 2-5 Units/Acre
- Auto Driveway Gate,Driveway - Combination,Driveway - Concrete,Driveway - Gravel,Garage Door Opener,Pull-through
- Conventional Septic
- Driving South on Los Berros Road turn right on Stanton, and head up the hill .8 miles. Home will be on the right
- Taylor Hoving Realty Group - Michelle McElrath Severance
Property Listed By: Michelle McElrath Severance with Taylor Hoving Realty Group
The real estate listing information is provided by California Regional MLS, Inc. and/or CARETSÂ® for the consumerâ€™s personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumer may be interested in purchasing or leasing. Any information relating to a property referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the California Regional MLS, Inc. and/or CARETSÂ®. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns the web site. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed, and consumer is responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information. Copyright Â© California Regional MLS, Inc. and/or CARETSÂ®. All Rights Reserved.