ARROYO GRANDE COUNTRY LIVING, CLOSE TO TOWN! Back on the market, no fault of Sellers.
Main home + attached workshop area (w/full bathroom, closet and laundry) on 4.85 acres. Sits upon a gentle knoll to take advantage of the open rural views. Room for your projects, horses and pets. Fully fenced, 2 road accesses.
Large 2500 sq. ft. manufactured home (2001) on its own foundation + stick built 840 sq.ft. addition (permitted) with its own private entrance, patio + laundry! Ideal space for the extended family, rental income or a home office.
Open floor plan design: family room, living room w/ fireplace, a dining room + bonus room. White kitchen with storage, large pantry, pass through to great room. Convenient laundry room w/ storage and utility sink. Large private master suite- roomy bathroom, walk-in closet, soaking tub, stall shower. The 3 additional bedrooms and a full bathroom make this a comfortable family home.
The stick built addition (workshop area) begins at the large enclosed breezeway with a tile floor. This flexible space provides a separation from the main house. Large room with walk-in closet and laundry hook-ups + a full bathroom and even a private fenced patio.
Viejo Road at top of property gives easy access to pasture area. Workshop area with 20â€™x 30â€™ concrete slab is fenced and gated. Has a private well and septic tank, both with recent reports. Additional septic connection in place and may possibly be used to add another living structure.
- Electric Oven, Gas Stove, High Efficiency Water Heater
- Cathedral-Vaulted Ceilings, Ceiling Fan, High Ceilings (9 Feet+), Open Floor Plan
- Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Central Furnace
- All Bedrooms Down, Bonus Room, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Main Floor Master Bedroom, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom
- Awning, Rain Gutters
- Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected
- 2-5 Units/Acre
- Auto Driveway Gate,Driveway - Combination,Driveway - Concrete,Driveway - Gravel,Garage Door Opener,Pull-through
- Conventional Septic
- Driving South on Los Berros Road turn right on Stanton, and head up the hill .8 miles. Home will be on the right
- Taylor Hoving Realty Group - Michelle McElrath Severance
Property Listed By: Michelle McElrath Severance with Taylor Hoving Realty Group
The real estate listing information is provided by California Regional MLS, Inc. and/or CARETSÂ® for the consumerâ€™s personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumer may be interested in purchasing or leasing. Any information relating to a property referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the California Regional MLS, Inc. and/or CARETSÂ®. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns the web site. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed, and consumer is responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information. Copyright Â© California Regional MLS, Inc. and/or CARETSÂ®. All Rights Reserved.